Friday, June 10, 2016

Framing Day 3 - Basement continues

I almost didn't stop by today... It's a Friday, they won't be working tomorrow, so I could go tomorrow and it will look the same as it would have today, plus it was hot, I had groceries in the car, etc. etc. But curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't resist stopping by. I'm so glad I did.

They're basically done framing the basement! Floor joists for the main floor are in place. It's crazy to see how different everything looks. Mara and I loved getting to see the progress and walk around in our new "rooms."

Front view

 


Looking good - the floor joists, too

Back center view

Slightly angled 

Mara off to investigate

Where that cross-brace is blocking the opening will be
the stairs down into the basement

Door from inside basement to access the outside storage

Back side view

No comments:

Post a Comment